Welcome to the website of the Clinton Connecticut Democratic Town Committee – www.clintondtc.com. We are the official body of the Clinton Connecticut Democratic Party, elected by and representing the enrolled Democrats of the town of Clinton. Members of the Clinton Connecticut Democratic Town Committee are elected every two years.
The Clinton Democratic Town Committee is proud to support the following candidates for the Connecticut State Senate & General Assembly.
Election Day is November 8th, 2016
State Senate- 33rd Senate District
Norm Needleman is running for State Senate in the 33rd District.
State General Assembly – 35th House District
Ellen Dahlgren is running for the 35th House District.
Congratulations to Clinton DTC member John Olsen for being elected to serve as one of Connecticut’s two delegates to the Democratic National Convention…Congratulations John!(pictured on the far right)
Our mission statement is as follows:
- To support the principles of the Democratic Party.
- To select party endorsed candidates for municipal offices and delegates to state and district conventions of the Democratic Party of Connecticut.
- To promote the candidacies of the nominees of the Democratic Party for municipal, district, state and national elective public office.
- To provide for Democratic election campaigns in Clinton in support of these nominees.
- To insure all Clinton Connecticut Democrats the opportunity to participate fully in the electoral process, by affording them information and assistance in the exercise of their voting rights.
We invite you to become actively involved in Clinton’s Democratic Party. All of our Democratic Town Committee meetings and all of our Democratic events are open to the public. All of this information is available on this website. We hope you will work together with us to support Democratic principles to elect our Democratic candidates and help us keep Clinton a great place to live and work.
Our meetings are usually held in the William Stanton Andrews Memorial Town Hall the second Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM.